LITES Dept. of Computer Science
15 March 2015
Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. This field first became an identifiable occupation in the latter half of the 19th century after commercialization of the electric telegraph, the telephone, and electric power distribution and use. Subsequently, broadcasting and recording media made electronics part of daily life. The invention of the transistor, and later the integrated circuit, brought down the cost of electronics to the point they can be used in almost any household object.
Electrical engineers work in a very wide range of industries and the skills required are likewise variable. These range from basic circuit theory to the management skills required of a project manager. The tools and equipment that an individual engineer may need are similarly variable, ranging from a simple voltmeter to a top end analyzer to sophisticated design and manufacturing software.
The department ensures that the students are exposed to the latest technological developments taking place globally. The electrical engineers develop analytical skills and reasoning power along with computer knowledge, programming skills. This facilitates them to acquire employment as software professional. The department is also equipped with the facilities which help the students to carry out their projects and enrich their knowledge to meet the present vast enhancing technological scenario.
• To impart quality education to the students to enter a dynamic and rapidly changing field with career opportunities in Electrical Power System and Software Professional.
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department was founded with a threefold mission in teaching, research, and public service. Based on that foundation, the mission of the Department, in all major fields of electrical engineering, is to instill in students the attitudes, values, vision, and training that will prepare them for lifetimes of continued learning and leadership.
• To develop the ability and passion to work wisely, creatively, and effectively for the benefit of society.
• To generate new knowledge for the betterment of humankind and disseminate it universally.
• To generate realistic and innovative solutions for the current and future technological needs and to play a leading role to form the van of social and scientific progress and to provide special services when there are needs that the department is uniquely qualified to meet.
• Other than the Academic curriculum, the department also engages with Regular Industrial Visits and In-plant training for students to gain industrial exposure.
B.E- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
|1||ABIHA RANI S||EEE||Vertex||1.25 LPA|
|2||AKHIL NAIR||EEE||Vertex, mecton||1.8 LPA|
|3||AKHIL P THOMAS||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|4||BONEY SKARIAH SEBASTIAN||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|5||EPHRAIM PETER||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|6||IVIN AUGUSTINE||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|7||JAMES MATHEW||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|8||JOJO JOSEPH||EEE||hcl||2.4 LPA|
|9||JOSIN GEORGE||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|10||JUDES RATHESH J||EEE||vertex||1.25 LPA|
|11||JUSTINE FRANCIS||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|12||MAMMEN K JOE||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|13||NIJO MON S||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|15||RENJIN SCARIA||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|16||ROJIN THOMAS||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|17||SEBASTIAN K C||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|18||SHERIN PAUL||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|19||SRINATH VARMA K||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|20||TARUN GEO KURIAN||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|21||THARUN THOMAS||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|22||TONY GLASSTON A||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|23||ANTONY CONCIOUS.J||EEE||just connect,||1.1 LPA|
|24||ARASAN R.S||EEE||Vertex, mecton||1.8 LPA|
|26||JACOB MORRISON.S||EEE||Vertex, mecton||1.8 LPA|
|27||JERIN.R||EEE||Mecton, vertex||1.8 LPA|
|28||RAMAKRISHNAN .R||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|29||SARAVANAN .S||EEE||Vertex||1.25 LPA|
|30||SELVA KUMAR .R||EEE||Mecton||1.8 LPA|
|31||SIVA SURIYA .P||EEE||coramendal, mecton||1.8 LPA|