LITES Dept. of Computer Science
15 March 2015
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a master's degree in business administration (management). The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, and operations in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy.The MBA is a terminal degree and a professional degree. Accreditation bodies specifically for MBA programs ensure consistency and quality of education.
Our vision is to educate students to be ethically responsible and effective business leaders. Our goal is that students be able to improve the management of existing organizations and create new ones in order to responsibly help raise global standards of living. The learning goals focus on business knowledge; management, analytical, and communication skills; and unique LITES perspectives.
• To deliver distinctive education through the pioneering use of technology.
• To develop superior talent through partnerships with industry and society.
• To promote research, discovery and entrepreneurship through collaborative action.
• To build responsible citizens of the world, by instilling a culture of seamlessness in all facets of life.
• 2 YEAR (FULL TIME) MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• HUMAN RESOURCE
|Rev.Fr.Dr.Joseph Xavier S.J||Professor||-|
|Dr.A.Oliver Bright,IIM Fellow, M.Com, MBA, Ph.D||Professor||-|
|Dr.D.Ranjitham, MBA, Ph.D||Associate Professoremail@example.com|
|P.Arumugam, MBA||Associate Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|D. Amutha, MBA||Asst.Professoremail@example.com|
|A.T. Ashmi Christus, MBA||Asst.Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lalwin Bose. M.P, MBA||Asst.Professoremail@example.com|
|J.R.Inba Saharan, MBA||Asst.Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|M.Vignesh Arun, MBA||Asst.Professoremail@example.com|